Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

Room 12 were making korowai for our music concert. our song was Aotearoa we practiced a lot with Matua Mike. I think we made our korowai so we can have a outfit on stage. We  used reduce reuse recycle to make our korowai .I decided to make it out of plastic bags for the base,news paper for my leaves I put a lot on there so it took a while.I have a weird cardboard material for my collar and I tried to get my rope through the middle of the cardboard.It didn't go through so I taped it to the back. We worked on these korowai's after lunch time play was over mostly everyday. My korowai almost touches the ground and its almost the size of me.We did a practice for our song on Thursday then the big day was on Friday. We sounded much better on Thursday rather than Friday when it was only me,Moko,Bj,Jacob and a bit more boys. No girls were singing. It was kinda disappointing because they were only 8 or 10 people singing and we had 22 people there at the day so SAD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment