Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Bean         Boozled
This morning we ate Bean Boozled. The class got one each from a bowl.The first bean I got was either moldy cheese or caramel corn.


Whaea Raewyn counted down from 3 and the class ate the bean at the same time.I ate it then it was caramel corn. Some of the class got disgusting flavours but i was lucky.We had a 2nd bean it was rotten egg.I was about to puke but I held it in and I spat it out and chugged a lot of water down.


I was gagging a lot in class because my breath still smells.When you chew into it you do not taste any thing for a fraction of a second then the flavour comes in.When you get a good one you still will have horrible breath.


I wanted to puke after I ate the bean.Because it was so bad it even had rotted yolk inside of it.That Made it even worse and my breath smelt even worse because the 2 beans made a yuck smell.I asked to do another challenge because I was happy that I tried some.


.


I felt very weird in my stomach after I ate it and I didn’t feel good
It is fun to do challenges like this at school.

I didn't want to eat another one for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment